What Is My Injury Claim Worth?
Under Georgia law, the person who injured you can be held responsible for:
- Past, current and future estimated medical expenses
- Time lost from work, including time spent going to medical appointments or therapy
- Any property that was damaged, such as your vehicle
- The cost of hiring someone to do household chores when you couldn't do them
- Any permanent disfigurement or disability
- Your emotional distress, including anxiety and depression
- A change in your future earning ability due to the injury
- Any other costs that are a direct result of your injury
Atlanta car, truck and motorcycle accidents often occur during the holiday seasons. Drivers and passengers alike can be seriously injured from these accidents and left with a lot to deal with- insurance companies, medical bills, etc. At Kalka & Baer LLC, we specialize in settling claims for those injured in Atlanta car, truck and motorcycle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers are well practiced in negligence laws and are willing to work hard to achieve the best settlement possible.