Back Pain After a Car Crash

"What should I do if I just started experiencing back pain, but my car accident was over a week ago and I declined medical care after the crash?"

The most important thing to do is to seek medical care immediately. Although you may have declined medical treatment at the scene of the accident, you can still seek help now. It is not too late. When you go in for treatment, make sure you tell the doctor that you were in a car accident so that he or she properly documents it in your file. At our firm, we understand that you may not have felt your injury at the time of your Atlanta crash because your heart was pounding, your nerves were on edge, and your adrenaline was flowing. Many people only recognize that they have been injured after the adrenaline wears off. If you do have a serious back injury, a good personal injury lawyer in Atlanta can present this case to the insurance company. You may still be entitled to receive financial compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages from missed time at work, medical bills, and more. To find out more about your rights to recovery after your Georgia crash, contact a skilled Atlanta personal injury attorney at Kalka & Baer LLC today.